Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not much to say today.....

I'm mostly tired and I have a nice cold. I'm doing better than last year though. I'd had two colds by now last year but this year only one so far and I fought off another with vitamin C. Missed the boat on this one though. Ran out of vitamin C. I still swear anyone is better off if they take care of themselves first so they can give their students all they need. It will be worth it.

Testing time is coming up in April. I'm not looking forward to that. I wish it was over now. It's very nerve racking because you hope you've prepared them for everything. We have some review to do still but I think they will be fine. This group is with it. They know our goal and all. I hope they do well. They have so much potential and ability. I'm anxious to see what they can get done.

That's about it for tonight. I'm beat. Too tired to think anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment