Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost at the end of year two....

I'm almost at the end of my second year now. I haven't blogged at all this school year. I guess it has just passed by too quickly and I haven't kept up very well. This year has been easier. I think it is a combination of things to be honest. First, I have a group of students this year that are totally the opposite of last years. That helps a lot. Second, I have had things more well structured and it has saved me a lot of time and frustration. Following power standards helps to streamline lessons easier. I suggest it to anyone who wants to make lessons easier. Finally, we had a lot of snow days and now are playing catch up. The weather has been horrid and is just now warming up nicely. We went from Dec-March without any outside recess due to snow and cold. Rough.

My husband wants me to blog more. He thinks I'll be a natural at it because I journal all the time. It could be. Either way, I have to go for now. Third period arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment