Wednesday, May 27, 2009

End of the year..

Yes, it is that time. I have to admit I'm more than ready for it. I get a week off then I get to teach summer school until July 3. Should be interesting for sure. It never hurts to learn something new huh? I have so many plans to work on I'm not always sure where to start to be honest. I guess I'll go indicator by indicator for each nine weeks and see what I can come up with.

I am worn out to be honest so I'll leave this for another day. Oh for any other first year teachers who might read this: make sure you take really good care of yourself because I've been sick more this year than any other year ever and I've worked with the public most of my life. Build up your immunity and keep it strong. Eat right and take vitamins to help out too. It's crazy. I'm just now getting over my third cold of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment